Current Bid Opportunities
REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS
The Philadelphia Energy Authority (PEA) in partnership with the City of Philadelphia invites
interested parties to respond to a Request for Qualifications (RFQ) for a utility supplier to
provide heating, cooling, electricity and emergency back-up power for the Public Safety Services Campus located at 4601 Market Street. Responses must be submitted electronically to
email@example.com and be no larger than 10MB to ensure delivery.
Here are links to download the full RFQ, existing site layout, and the sample Economic Opportunity Plan.
- Request for Qualifications
- Attachment A – Existing Site Layout
- Attachment B – Sample Economic Opportunity Plan
These documents were released to the public in February 2015 via the Philadelphia Tribune, PEA and PSSC project websites. The RFQ is also posted on philaenergy.org.
Future Bid Opportunities
- Early Exterior Package – April 2015
- Windows, Roofing, Facade (Limestone and Brick)
- Temporary Fire Protection – May 2015
- On Call Requirements Contractor – May 2015
- General Contractor – TBD
- Electrical Contractor – TBD
- Mechanical Contractor – TBD
- Plumbing Contractor – TBD
Phase 1 – Selective Demolition
- Design Professional: Arora Engineers, Inc.(an MBE firm)
- Construction Manager: Provident Renewal Group (STV-Turner Joint Venture)
- General Contractor (Demolition): USA Environmental Management, Inc.
- Electrical Contractor (Demolition): Eagle Industrial Electric, Inc.
Phase 2 – Campus Development
- Design Professional: The Ballinger Company
- Owner’s Representative: Provident Renewal Group (STV-Turner Joint Venture)
- Construction Manager: Daniel J. Keating Company
- Commissioning Agent: Bard, Rao + Athanas Consulting Engineers