Project Manager: The City Of Philadelphia Department of Public Property
The City of Philadelphia, through E-Contracts Philly, advertised Request for Proposals for Design Professional, Owner’s Representative, Construction Manager, and Commissioning Agent. Twenty-five proposals were received and four contracts were awarded.
The City of Philadelphia, through the Procurements Department Bidding Opportunities, posted and advertised public bid for Public Works selective General Demolition and selective Electrical Demolition of the site. Four proposals for General Demolition and six for Electrical Demolition were received. The lowest responsive and responsible contractors for each were awarded the contract.
Phase 1 – Selective Demolition
- Design Professional: Arora Engineers, Inc. (an MBE firm)
- Construction Manager: Provident Renewal Group (STV-Turner Joint Venture)
- General Contractor (Demolition): USA Environmental Management, Inc.
- Electrical Contractor (Demolition): Eagle Industrial Electric, Inc.
Phase 2 – Campus Development
- Design Professional: The Ballinger Company
- Owner’s Representative: Provident Renewal Group (STV-Turner Joint Venture)
- Construction Manager: Daniel J. Keating Company
- Commissioning Agent: Bard, Rao + Athanas Consulting Engineers
Future Public Bid Opportunities for this Project
- General Contractor
- Electrical Contractor
- Mechanical Contractor
- Plumbing Contractor